About IU AGEP
- Indiana University Graduate School
- Indiana University is made up of eight campuses statewide. Most offer several graduate degrees and all together support around 17,000 graduate students. Our flagship campus is in picturesque Bloomington, Indiana. Our medical school and many other graduate degrees are housed at our city campus, Indiana University - Purdue University in Indianapolis.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Friday, October 24, 2008
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
IU AGEP Kicks Off 2008-2009!
What: IU Alliance for Graduate Education and the Professoriate (AGEP) Kick-Off meeting When: Tuesday, September 9, at 4:00 pm Where: Indiana Memorial Union Faculty Club (upstairs) Why: The University Graduate School is committed to recruiting, supporting and encouraging diverse students pursuing graduate degrees in the STEM disciplines. This is an opportunity for graduate students, faculty, and program staff to welcome our new graduate students and meet fellow scholars and researchers from across the campus. A short presentation will begin at 4:30 pm where you will have a chance to:
- learn more about IU AGEP, a National Science Foundation funded grant program
- explore opportunities to collaborate on a variety of research projects
- hear about this year's programs and eventsoffer ideas as to how IU AGEP can help you have a more successful year
Kindly RSVP your plans to attend by registering at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=J2ihU88A4a6i30szbhmjOA_3d_3d no later than Friday, September 5
Monday, July 14, 2008
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Sunday, February 10, 2008
The first annual Mega Midwest AGEP Conference at the Hilton Suites in Chicago on February 7-9. 16 Students from the Indiana University Bloomington and Indianapolis campuses came together for 3 days of professional development and networking. A recruiting fair was also available for students to be presented with opportunities for postdoctoral and faculty positions.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Jan. 20, 5 p.m., the IMU Whittenberger Auditorium,
For further information about Dr. Calvin Mackie visit http://www.channelzro.com/speakinginfo/aboutcalvinmackie.html
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Students additionally enjoyed rock climbing at
One student commented: "Grant Proposal Development Process by Dr. Kathryn Wilson (